Sign Up & Get Going
Introduction to College & Careers for High School Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors
- Browse the ICC course schedule.
- Apply. CCV’s admissions process is simple and free, and you can apply online. (You’ll need your social security number to complete the application form.) You’ll be able to request your ICC course on the application.
Dual Enrollment for High School Juniors and Seniors
- If you are new to CCV, apply for admission. CCV’s admissions process is simple and free, and you can apply online. (You’ll need your social security number to complete the application form.)
- Claim your Dual Enrollment voucher. You’ll need this to get the free tuition.
- Check out the course schedule and choose a class that interests you.
- Connect with a CCV advisor to enroll in classes meeting at CCV. If the course you want is offered in your high school complete our online course request form (CCV login required, new applicants can request courses immediately after the application)
Fast Forward for Technical Center students
- If you are new to CCV, apply for admission. CCV’s admissions process is simple and free, and you can apply online. (You’ll need your social security number to complete the application form.) You’ll be able to request your Fast Forward courses immediately after the application.
- Make an appointment for a free Accuplacer assessment. Contact your school counselor to take the assessment at your technical center. You are also welcome to take the assessments at your local CCV Academic Center —just call the CCV Academic Center most convenient for you to schedule an appointment.
- Returning students: Meet with your technical center teacher or school counselor and complete the online course request form (CCV login required).
Early College for High School Seniors Only
- If you have never attended CCV, apply for admission first. You do not need to complete this step if you are a current CCV dual enrollment student. Unsure? Contact Jennifer Barrett (Jennifer.email@example.com, 802-654-0557).
- Complete the Accuplacer assessment in Reading Comprehension, Sentence Skills, Arithmetic and Elementary Algebra at your nearest CCV location. Official SAT or ACT scores may be submitted for review instead.
- Gather and send the following application materials to Jennifer Barrett, Admissions Specialist, CCV-Winooski, 1 Abenaki Way, Winooski, VT 05404 by the following deadlines: Priority – June 1; Final – August 1
- the Early College Application Packet,
- the Early College assurance form (included in your application packet) signed by your high school principal,
- the Early College recommendation form completed by a teacher or your school counselor (included with the application form),
- an unopened official copy of all of your high school transcripts, and
- an essay using the following prompt: Entering the Early College program at CCV involves withdrawing from your high school and taking a fulltime schedule of college courses. In an essay of no more than two pages, explain how you know you are ready for this challenge and how you plan to be successful if accepted into the program.
Soon after your completed application is received, you will be contacted regarding your status in the Early College program. If accepted, you will then work with your school counselor and CCV to enroll in four to five fall semester courses that will also meet your high school graduation requirements. You must complete this step before you will be able to register at CCV.
Students must apply and be ready to enroll in full-time, college-level coursework. Contact Jennifer Barrett (firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-654-0557) for more information.